Wednesday, April 2, 2014

the time long gone







so 2 weeks ago there was a malaysia festival going on at the old market square in nottingham city centre. that's when i get to do henna for the first time in my life! and it's free!(hah typical stingy malaysian) will try to do a henna theme photoshoot when I'm back to malaysia with winy(my bitchy partner that always willing to do stupid stuff with me) despite the weather being so abnormaly-freezingly cold, and a sudden down pour but  a double rainbow appeared on the sky after the rain sums up everything. and definitely loving that shoes i bought from primark (apparently I have join the enormous fans group of primark being a die hard regular customer) but their stuff are so cheap and why you need to spend so much money on those ridiculously overpriced branded stuff? 

have a good day ahead folks!

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment